Sunday, July 25, 2010
Join ordinary people all over the world to create extraordinary wealth through Amazon and Google AdSense and receive your payment right here in Nigeria.
What We will Do for You
1. Design a money making blog or Google Web pages with your own address
2. Monetize it with AdSense and Amazon products search
3. Post 2 money making articles on your blog
4. Submit your Pages/Blog to major search engines for quick indexing and ranking
5. Submit your blog to special blog Directories
What We Need from You
1. A postal address or delivery for sending your cheque to you
2. Your desired blog address for creating your page/blog
3. The Name to be used for payment
4. A Gmail Account (We will create one for you if you desire)
5. A short Biography
Sample blog/Google page
Terms and Conditions
1. Your money making blog/Google Web will be ready after five days of payment.
2. It is your responsibility to add more posts to your blog
3. Our contract ends once we hand over your blog to you
4. Full Money Back Guarantee if we fail to deliver within two weeks
Pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two thousand, five hundred Naira) only into the Account: LOIS DICK UBA 015-612-2920-1152
Send payment Details to: 0806 707 6313 or 08027042762
Further Enquiries: Call: Double Hedge Africa 0806 707 6313, 08027042762
PUBLISH AND SELL YOUR BOOK, MUSIC, COOKBOOK, DIRECTORY AT U.K, AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN MARKETS RIGHT FROM YOUR ROOM
1. This is your opportunity to have your products showcased and promoted by Amazon, Ebay, Lulu, Barnes and Noble and other global product Retailers and Wholesalers around the world at little or no cost.
2. You will earn Royalties from you products for life once they are published at global markets.
3. You set the price for your products-books, music, etc
4. There is no post paid payment for publishing your work whether a single copy or millions of copies subsequently.
5. Your customers can order just a copy or thousands of copies of your work and it will be produced at no cost to you.
6. You own the copyright to your work
7. All orders and shipment of your work to your customers anywhere in the world is absolutely FREE
What We Need from You
1. A copy of your work-book, music, cookbook, etc
2. You MUST edit your work just as you want it to be published. We don’t do any further work on the editing, formatting, etc of your work.
3. A functional contact Address
4. Your telephone number and email address
5. The desired publisher’s/Author’s name
6. Short description of your work (not more than 1000 words)
7. Your passport photo
What We will Do for You
1. Create a publisher’s/Author’s page and profile for you and your project at Lulu Enterprises
2. Convert your project to the appropriate application and template for publication
3. Design the Front and Back Cover of your project
4. Generate a Barcode, copy of the interior and covers for your work in electronic format
5. Publish your work at the global market
6. Generate a copy of the published work
7. Generate a URL for your project
8. Forward to you the electronic copy of your work-barcode, covers, and interior.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contract ends once your work is published with Lulu Enterprises
2. Your work becomes available online after three weeks of payment
3. The promotion of your work at other online marketplaces attracts a fee.
4. You need a paypal account or get someone who has one to receive your payment in Nigeria.
5. You need to order a hard copy of your published work from Lulu at a little cost (heavily discounted) if you need it. We do not give the hardcopy but an electronic copy of your project.
Pay the sum of N10, 000 (Ten thousand Naira) only to the Account below:
LOIS DICK UBA 015-612-2920-1152
Send details of payment to 08067076313
1. Free ISBN for all our customers who do not have one.
2. A fully money making blog or google page to promote your published project monetized with AdSense and Amazon product search Application
3. Money Back Guarantee if we don’t deliver
For more information:
Call: Double Hedge Africa 0806 707 6313, 08027042762
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Amount of Eiffel Scholarship: Under the program 400 scholarships are offered every year.
Eiffel scholarship-holders on Master’s courses receive a monthly allowance of €1,181.
In addition, the programme meets various expenses including return travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Scholarship-holders might also be eligible for additional accommodation allowance.
Eiffel scholarship-holders on PhD courses receive a monthly allowance of €1,400.
In addition, the programme meets various expenses including return travel, health insurance and cultural activities.
Scholarship-holders might also be eligible for additional accommodation allowance.
Eiffel scholarship allowance will be paid by direct bank transfer on the first working day of each month, from the start of your course onward.
To receive your allowance, you will need to open a bank or postal account and notify Égide of the details.
The students chosen are also given health coverage, travel expenses and cultural activities.
Applications from students currently studying outside France will be given priority over those from students already studying in France.
Applications for Eiffel grants are submitted by French higher education centres from a shortlist of outstanding students they would like to enrol on their courses.
Applications are not accepted from students themselves, or from non-French centres.
Centres submit applications on behalf of candidate students consistent with programme objectives, in accordance with instructions and guidelines issued by French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Applications to be submitted by 11 January Every Year
Contact: The Aegis – Eiffel Program, 28 street the Beautiful ones, 75010 Paris, France. Tel : + 33 1 40 40 59 30. Telefax : + 33 1 40 40 59 24. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, and application materials, go to:
Monday, July 5, 2010
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarships scheme for international students undertaking postgraduate coursework study. The selection for these scholarships is extremely competitive.
The Adelaide Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships International (APCS)
Up to six scholarships may be available to outstanding international students who are citizens of Indonesia, Korea, Thailand or Vietnam to undertake a postgraduate degree by coursework in any academic discipline. Benefits are payment of 50% tuition fees for up to two years, subject to satisfactory performance.
For students seeking a scholarship for postgraduate coursework study commencing in 2011, a separate application process for scholarships will be required.
The scholarship application process will require completion of an online form.
Applicants will be required to have already received a current unconditional offer of admission to the University of Adelaide to be considered for a scholarship.
Students wishing to apply for a scholarship should lodge their application for admission by 1 September 2010.
Students with a conditional offer of admission must have demonstrated that they meet all the conditions of their offer, and have received acknowledgement from the International Office that their offer is unconditional, before lodging an application for a scholarship.
For further information about international postgraduate coursework scholarships and programs, please contact one of the University of Adelaide’s International Representatives.
Applications for students commencing their primary academic program in Semester 1 2011 will open in on Monday 11 October 2010 and close on Sunday 31 October 2010.
Please remember that to be considered for a scholarship for 2011 entry, you must have an offer of admission and have met all the conditions of your offer by the closing date of scholarship applications in order to be considered.
For this reason, students wishing to apply for a scholarship must have lodged their application for admission by 1 September 2010.
Please remember that to be considered for a scholarship for 2011 entry, you must have an unconditional offer from the University of Adelaide for entry into an academic program for 2011 at the time of application for the scholarship.
Adelaide Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship Conditions
- The Adelaide Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship (APCS) covers 50% of the tuition fee costs of a postgraduate coursework program for a maximum of two years.
- Scholarships will be awarded strictly on academic merit. Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered.
- Citizens of Indonesia, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam only are eligible to apply for the above scholarships.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must commence study at The University of Adelaide in 2011. By negotiation, an applicant offered a scholarship scheduled to commence in Semester I, 2011 may defer until Semester II, 2011 if there is a Semester II commencement of their chosen program of study. If the applicant is not able to commence in Semester II the scholarship offer will lapse and will not be available to the applicant in 2011.
- Candidates are required to enrol in The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University. The scholarship will be terminated if a student changes their residency status.
- Scholarship holders are expected to enrol in a full time load. A scholarship holder who is considering reducing his/her enrolment load must first consult with staff in the International Student Centre. International students are expected to complete their programs within the duration specified on their visa. The University may only extend the duration of study under compassionate or compelling circumstances.
- Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships are available for up to a maximum of two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress. The University reserves the right to terminate scholarships of students who do not maintain satisfactory academic progress. Satisfactory academic progress is defined as the achievement of a GPA (Grade Point Average) of 5 out of 7.
- Where a student fails, or withdraws from courses in a given semester (or equivalent teaching period) such that the semester GPA (Grade Point Average) is less than 5.0 in two consecutive semesters, the student will be deemed to have failed to maintain satisfactory academic progress and the scholarship will be terminated unless the University is satisfied that exceptional circumstances exist.
- If a student faces exceptional circumstances requiring him or her to return home, he/she may apply for a one year deferment of enrolment without loss of scholarship, provided this is approved under the student visa requirements.
- In order to make a case for exceptional circumstances, a student will need to provide a detailed statement and independent supporting documentation e.g. a doctor’s certificate etc.
- If a scholarship holder enrols in more than the standard load of 24 units per year, or in courses which increase the tuition fee beyond what is indicated in the scholarship offer letter, or enrols in courses at another institution, he or she shall be responsible for the payment of the additional tuition fees.
- Students who complete a three-year degree may apply for an additional year, in an Honours program, but extension of the scholarship for the fourth year is subject to the decision of the relevant faculty.
- Postgraduate students awarded a scholarship for a one year program for which there is a one and a half or a two year alternative program may apply for the scholarship to be extended, but the extension of the scholarship is subject to the decision of the relevant Faculty. Examples of such an extension would be an upgrade from a Graduate Diploma to a Masters program, or a change from a Master of Commerce (Accounting) to a Master of Accounting and Finance program.
- The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee cost of a program for the duration indicated in the scholarship award letter for study at the University of Adelaide. The scholarship does not cover the cost of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books, study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or studying at the University of Adelaide.